Each year we welcome an enthusiastic group of new Year Group Coordinators. Some of the things these Year Group representatives do include:
- Welcoming new parents who have joined the school
- Creating an event where girls and their families can get to know each other, eg: A parent only event – ladies lunch, pot luck dinner, dessert or wine evening A class family outing – picnic, bowling etc
- Holding the class contact list so that parents can be contacted through a telephone tree
- Being point of contact for such things as:
Arranging support if there is a family crisis.
Asking people to help at MPA events.
Being a communication channel when needed.
- Being a conduit for parents to pass on ideas/issues to the school and the MPA